Wednesday, October 20, 2010

boys inhumanity to girls

I have a great friend who was sexually abused as a girl.  By her brother and his friends.  And a local sex fiend.  And others.  Another friend was abused by her brother and his friends.  And another by her brother.  These women were young decades ago.

I have talked to many young men and young women about their views on relationships, marriage in their futures, sex.  They want relationships.  Girls want marriage with few exceptions.  Some guys want marriage.  Many do not.  Almost all of them have had sex.  And it is for many, a throw away.  Something to do.

Oh, and many of the girls - younger than 18 - have date rape stories.  Already.

I am getting old.  Certainly when I talk to kids I feel that way.  Wasn't like this when I was young....I thought.

 

1 comment:

  1. time for new friends

    Ok, not really, obviously. I just recently had a similar discussion on the pervasive evils of sexual abuse, especially on minors. It's revolting!

    ReplyDelete